Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Christmas Coffees =^.^=

Honestly, I'm not that fan of coffee. I only drink it occasionally like when a friend wants to chitchat over a good cold coffee or frappe OR...I am desperate for some caffeine boost because my brain is totally not out there and I can't focus on work for some reason. Aside from that, I don't crave it. I am a total tea person. I drink tea on an average 4 days a week; twice a day. Anyway as the title suggests this post will be about COFFEE :)

Finally it's the season where our 2 beloved cafes bring out (NOT THE PLANNER! I never liked those) their "Christmas Coffees"

From Starbucks..

Dark Cherry Mocha. it's the tall one. I love the cherry fruit but I hate anything cherry flavoured. I think it tastes like medicine. but for some reason I find this drink quite pleasant ^_^. This is absolutely my favorite frappe as of the moment =^.^=. Oh the grande one is Peppermint. It's also a Christmas Coffee. It's not mine and I don't like peppermint either so I haven't tried this yet to say anything:P

From Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf....

Red Velvet. Now this one's my favorite hot drink. I love love this. I really wish they have this  all year round. It's like cake in liquid form. You'll love this more so if you are a girly girl because this coffee is actually PINK! too bad my cam was not able to capture it :( sucks for having low quality point and shoot cam :( . You may not like this if you hate milk though. It really tastes milky and creamy =^.^=

What's your favorite Christmas Coffee??
 
xoxo,

becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love...leave comments ^.^