Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Amici

Craved for some pasta this time so we went to Amici ^^

 Mozarela Fritto (Php225)

Fried mozarella sticks. If you tried one from TGIF it's not much different. Except those have dip while this one is soaked in red sauce. I like both ^^. You'll love this if you like red sauce and cheese like moi :D


Lasagna Ragu (Php298)

It's the first time I tried this and sad to say, I'm not a fan :( I mean it's not that bad, maybe I just expected more. Still good but I probably wldn't order this again.

Salto Con Zuppa (Php305)

This is like the most or the ONLY glorified kanin na tutong ever, LOLS. Don't get me wrong! It is delicious ^_^ the kanin na tutong is soaked in white sea food cream...or soup...err, it's not as thick as a cream but also not as liquidy as soup. Basta it's delish ^^

Best thing about Amici is that they have Caramia inside for desserts. Too bad we're already full from the pasta and rice :( Oh and in some Amicis you can actually see the chef prepare your pizza. It's really fun to watch ^^

Check out Amici's Facebook page to see where they are located

xoxo,

becca

  






1 comment:

  1. Now i know what Salto Con Zuppa look like :-) Thanks Becca for your suggestion and for visiting my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

show me some love...leave comments ^.^