Saturday, December 1, 2012

Rise of the Guardians

Rise of the Guardians

Directed by: Peter Ramsey
Voiced by: Chris Pine, Alec Baldwin, Jude Law, Isla Fisher and Hugh Jackman
Rating: 9

I'm not a mom yet but for sure I will be one of those moms who will not encourage her child believing in Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Boogie Man, Tikbalang, Manananggal..etc.... This movie is all about that (leaving out Tikbalang and Manananggal of course). But even if that's the case I still enjoyed this a lot. Watched it with my pretty 2 nieces who seems to be getting fond with Tagalog comedies and love stories lately. Nothing against those ha, it's just that I think they're too young to be even watching those. Back to RotG. It's action packed and funny. I highly recommend watching this is 3D. It's the best I've seen probably since J. Cameron's Avatar. I could've given this a perfect 10 if it weren't only on the Santa, Fairies, Easter Bunny believing story line but overall I must say it is a family MUST WATCH film. It just went to theaters last Nov 28 still a lot of time to catch it if you haven't seen it yet.

Meanwhile enjoy the trailer:



photo from Google
clip from Youtube

xoxo,

becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love...leave comments ^.^