Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cheese Steak Shop

Hola! can't sleep. I originally want an intro of some sort as my first entry but what the heck, I already have so much food photos and super want to share it with you right away ^^..

The Cheese Steak Shop

Philadelphia cheese steak sandwich are thinly sliced beef steak in a bun with melted cheese and different sort of toppings. If that doesn't make you drool already..here's a pic to help you :P

10" Premium Cheese Steak  (Php590)

Oh yeah. What's great about CSS is their sandwiches comes in different variants. The picture above is the Deluxe. It has pizza sauce and mushrooms. The crazy greens going on are peppers that they ask you as add ons for free^^.  But personally, I just like the plain'ol cheese steak because I can taste the cheese more ^^


Regular Twister Fries (Php99)

Nothing special first time I tried them but I just had this again yesterday and it was delicious! I think they improved it, hurrah!

Buffalo Wings (Php250-ish, sorry)

Probably one of the best I've ever had. There's this ingredient that I haven't tasted in other buffalo wings I've tried...I think it's turmeric....

Regular Rootbeer Float (Php65)

Regular Oninon Rings (Php120)

Thin slice and coat...just the way I like it <3

Overall. I love The Cheese Stake Shop <3 Just like their tag line says..it is indeed habit forming <3 It's a nice break from your usual fast food or rice meal. Oh, and they also have this stamp card. You get a free sandwich once completed. This wld be a piece of cake for me, hehe:P


 
The Cheese Steak Shop
#140 Amorsolo Street,
Makati. (Accross Makati Cinema Square)

xoxo,

becca

2 comments:

  1. The cheese steak and onion rings look great, and the buffalo wings look good too. Is it spicy? Oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. buffalo wings are not spicy at all. you gotta try it ^^

    ReplyDelete

show me some love...leave comments ^.^